Dyconia Resort Hotel & Suites in Wasaga Beach
Bachelor, Bachelorette and other Party Favourites are encouraged at Dyconia Resort
The Dyconia hosts parties of all kinds for any size group large or small including:
- Prom parties
- Graduation parties
- Stag and Stagette / Bachelor and Bachelorette parties
- Dance & Foam parties – every Saturday night 9:30 p.m.
- Wedding parties
- Family reunions
Dyconia Resort Hotel & Suites Accommodations
All Dyconia accommodations are beautifully appointed and complemented by a variety of features, including Suites, Condos with kitchens, and Cottages with kitchens and a deck.
Additionally we offer in all units: air conditioning, microwave, colour TV with premium cable, and free use of gas barbecues and free propane, along with a fire pit for campfires.
As well we offer a sandy volleyball court, a basketball area, picnic tables, a sun deck, camp fires at night, and much more.
Wasaga Beach Waterfront Resort with a Party Style Atmosphere
- River view decks and lawn areas
- Patio overlooking the Nottawasaga River
- 2.5 Acres with a park like setting
- Recently renovated rooms
- Rooms have waterside balconies, decks or patios, overlooking the river
- Condos offer full kitchens
- Boat launching and fishing on site
- Teen Night Club on Site
- Foam Party
- Largest resort style outdoor heated salt water pool in Wasaga Beach
- Sandy Volleyball Court, Basketball nets, so much more!
Live DJ - Featuring DJ GLACIER - THE ICEMAN
Fishing in the Nottawasaga River at Dyconia
Fishing is available in your backyard, on the Nottawasaga River, at the Dyconia Resort. The largest rainbow trout in Ontario has been caught in the Nottawasaga River.
Reservations & Inquiries
QR Code Contact Info
Scan the QR code with your cell phone and add our contact info to your address book.
Pick A Language
Wasaga Beach Weather
Directions to Dyconia
Wasaga Beach is located on beautiful Georgian Bay, Ontario, only a short 1.5 hours drive north of Toronto or 30 minutes west of Barrie.
Wasaga Beach Attractions
Wasaga Beach and area offers many attractions: 6 provincial parks, swimming, water sports, boating, golfing, restaurants, skiing, snowboarding, cycling, and more...
Dyconia Hotel & Cottage rates and description of accommodations.