News & Events - Coming in May!Electric Elements Music FestivalSunday May 18, 2014
Exclusively at the Dyconia - Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - May 16, 17, 18
Party-goers can enjoy the entire weekend at the Dyconia where the Music Festival party will continue all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:
- Lots of Entertainment - Foam Party, Dance Party Tent, and many DJs
- Outdoor heated pool, volleyball court, basketball court
- gas BBQs, campfires
- on the waterfront and steps to the beach
Stay and Play in Wasaga Beach
Dyconia Resort Hotel & Suites in Wasaga Beach
Bachelor, Bachelorette and other Party Favourites are encouraged at Dyconia Resort
The Dyconia hosts parties of all kinds for any size group large or small including:
- Prom parties
- Graduation parties
- Stag and Stagette / Bachelor and Bachelorette parties
- Dance & Foam parties – every Saturday night 9:30 p.m.
- Wedding parties
- Family reunions
Dyconia Resort Hotel & Suites Accommodations
All Dyconia accommodations are beautifully appointed and complemented by a variety of features, including Suites, Condos with kitchens, and Cottages with kitchens and a deck.
Additionally we offer in all units: air conditioning, microwave, colour TV with premium cable, and free use of gas barbecues and free propane, along with a fire pit for campfires.
As well we offer a sandy volleyball court, a basketball area, picnic tables, a sun deck, camp fires at night, and much more.
Wasaga Beach Waterfront Resort with a Party Style Atmosphere
- River view decks and lawn areas
- Patio overlooking the Nottawasaga River
- 2.5 Acres with a park like setting
- Recently renovated rooms
- Rooms have waterside balconies, decks or patios, overlooking the river
- Condos offer full kitchens
- Boat launching and fishing on site
- Teen Night Club on Site
- Foam Party
- Largest resort style outdoor heated salt water pool in Wasaga Beach
- Sandy Volleyball Court, Basketball nets, so much more!
Live DJ - Featuring DJ GLACIER - THE ICEMAN
Reservations & Inquiries
Toll-free: 1-877-450-6747 Read more..
QR Code Contact Info
Scan the QR code with your cell phone and add our contact info to your address book.
Pick A Language
Wasaga Beach Weather
Directions to Dyconia
Wasaga Beach is located on beautiful Georgian Bay, Ontario, only a short 1.5 hours drive north of Toronto or 30 minutes west of Barrie.Read more..
Wasaga Beach Attractions
Wasaga Beach and area offers many attractions: 6 provincial parks, swimming, water sports, boating, golfing, restaurants, skiing, snowboarding, cycling, and more...Read more..
Dyconia Hotel & Cottage rates and description of accommodations.Read more..